Today, identification and recording of entrance and exit time of employees enroll using biometric time and attendance systems, especially fingerprint, face recognition, iris scan, and palm patterns, at work. Among these various time and attendance solutions, do you know what kind of time & attendance system is appropriate for your market? Following, we will investigate the crucial indicators of choosing a time and attendance system. Accordingly, you can select an excellent time and attendance machine for your business correctly.
Top features of the best time & attendance system for businesses
Types of time and attendance system:
At first, you need to know how crucial it is for you to security and employee presence at work. Time and attendance machines are divided into two general categories of contactless time attendance devices: a card reader and biometric attendance devices--particularly fingerprint identification, face recognition, and iris scanning.
Consider the location and working environment:
If your organization is made up of several different sections, you can use a wide variety of time attendance devices for ease of time tracking or buy a time attendance device and install it in a place that everyone has easy access to it. Besides, the working environment has a vital role in choosing a time attendance device. The sensor of a Palizafzar's time and attendance machines are equipped with standard IP65, and they are anti-dust and water. Although there is no problem with installing a time attendance device outside of the building, it has dust or rain in wood workshops or hospitals and occupations that deal with human physical components. We can offer you to use Palizafzar's face recognition time & attendance machines.
Selection the-number-of-personnel-based time attendance machine:
Choice a the-number-of-personnel-based device is one of the most important options that should be considered when we are buying a time attendance device. If your work environment is with a staff of over 500 people, it is vital to choose a device with technical specifications and a high-speed processor, and you should use ADP time and attendance systems. Otherwise, you can use fingerprint or card time attendance devices.
How much does adp time and attendance cost?
Price is another indicator to choose time and attendance systems. Depending on the extended organization and security level, you can select a money-consuming time and attendance device from other devices. Usually, card attendance devices are cheaper than biometric time & attendance systems--especially fingerprints, face recognition, palm patterns, and iris scans). The used technology of identification type affects the pricing of biometric devices. It uses other components--including the capacity of logs, number of fingerprints, number of the faces, and processor's speed--effect.
The capacity of log storage in a time and attendance system:
- Time and attendance devices have various types and prices. It depends on the storage capacity and the number of personnel's logs. If your staff's number is more than 100 people, keep in mind that you should choose a device that has a high capacity to store records.
- Pay attention to the below example:
- Suppose 100 employees are working at your company, and on average, every person registers their log four times a day; therefore, you will have 400 records a day. If you want to provide a monthly report from your personnel--including 31 days-- you must select a device with a capacity of at least 12,400.
Available communication ports in a time and attendance machine:
- To communicate a time attendance device with a system that a time & attendance software--web or Windows--is installed on it, there are several ports to receiving data for monthly reporting of personnel and transfer them to a payroll system. The most popular ports are LAN, Wi-Fi, USB, SD Card, RS232, and RS485.
- LAN: Communication through the LAN is appropriate for transmitting time attendance data in small buildings or companies.
- Wi-Fi: Using the Wi-Fi on the time attendance devices, administrators can communicate online with servers and transfer device information.
- USB: If you don't have a network connection, you can transfer offline information from devices through a flash memory.
- SD Card: Using the SD Card is the same as using USB to transfer offline information.
Another critical indicator of selecting a time and attendance is after-sales services. Support experts of Palizafzar Company always answer the need of their customers through a variety of ways--particularly online support and remote access, presence of experts at customer's location, weekly training classes, sending messages and emails, training videos, and setting up frequently asked questions(FAQ) about time & attendance on the website.
Easy-to-use time and attendance system for small business
Unlike traditional tracking employee time, especially punch cards and paper timesheets, today's digital time and attendance systems, particularly fingerprint and facial solutions, offer much more than the capacity to log when personnel comes and go. Generating and assigning schedules, managing PTO, and tracking how long workers work on specific tasks are other features employers get with time and attendance solutions. We'll continue to examine the technical details of each time & attendance and access control devices of Palizafzar Company. As a result, you can choose the best tie and attendance systems for your organization by comparing each device's features. Note that you can click on each device's name to view its images and other information after reading the elements.
|Name||Face Storage (1:N)||Fingerprint Storage (1:N)||Card Storage||Log Storage||Log Images|
|UBio-X Pro Lite||35,000||200,000||500,000||10,000,000||20,000|