One of the most commonly biometric technologies is ADP time and attendance systems. The fingerprint time and attendance devices have earned popularity with businesses around the world. Today, business owners start replacing their old-time attendance systems with biometric time attendance and access control systems. Biometric technologies specify the individual physical characteristics of each employee. Using biometric time attendance machines, especially fingerprint and face time attendance devices, ensure that the person is present at the workplace, and another person cannot be instead of them.
Biometric validation is unique to each person and cannot be fake or copied. Besides, it is known as the most accurate system for identifying each person. American Payroll Association estimates it takes about 5 to 6 minutes to manually total up and audit each employee's time card or timesheets. In contrast, you can reduce reading time to less than 1 second by using biometric time and attendance systems.
How to identify employees using time and attendance systems?
When the staff put their finger on the fingerprint attendance device sensor, a time attendance device identifies points where the fingerprint intersects or ends and then creates a map of these points. This coordinate map is used as the biometric personnel for identification. ADP time and attendance devices compare taken fingerprints with availability fingerprints in the database. If fingerprints match with preset patterns, the employee is correctly identified, and his clocking in or out will be enrolled. Otherwise, they do not recognize it.
Why is time and attendance important?
Using Palizafzar's time and attendance systems, you are likely to sure that personnel information is safe and secure entirely. Still, there are worries for personnel that don't forget or lose their attendance card in card time attendance systems. On the other hand, when managers not present at the workplace, this problem involves their minds that another person may register his entrance instead of the owner's card. Palizafzar's biometric time and attendance systems are considered accessible to clock in and out.
Fingerprint attendance devices vs. card attendance systems
- You cannot guess a fingerprint pattern in the fingerprint time and attendance systems; however, a password can be assumed in traditional attendance systems.
- You cannot register your fingerprint instead of someone else in the fingerprint time attendance machines; by contrast, in card time attendance systems may personnel, additionally his card, record another traffic log for someone.
- You may forget your keyword in password-based attendance systems. Conversely, you always have biometric components--particularly fingerprint, facial, palm, and iris-- using biometric time and attendance devices.
Advantages of fingerprint time attendance machines:
- You may register individually unique biometric features for each person.
- Physiological features of fingerprint biometric cannot be repeated or forged. Observers and managers Always feel confident and satisfied that they can track and manage their employees' time.
- Work cost control and start saving money: According to the study, companies are without biometric devices; unfortunately, from 1.5% to 10% of the salary is overpaid due to waste time and wrong computing by employees. This loss can be more than 10,000$ a year for one ye using time attendance devices to eliminate calculation errors.
- Biometric attendance machines remotely control employees' presence. This technology can integrate with mobiles, the Internet, and web-based time attendance software. Using biometric time and attendance systems, employers enable to supervise employees that working in remote areas.
- Improve employee satisfaction: When employees spend extra time without the additional score, this process has caused employee discomfort, yet administrators can define these times as overtime in the time and system. It can be the basis for the second income for employees.
- Increasing productivity of employees who are more interested in their jobs; Although old systems don't reflect this efficiency accurately, and employees can leave their workplace without recording exit time or cheat, fingerprint time and attendance machines eliminate these obstacles. They can increase the productivity of active employees to a high degree.
- Improving employee responsibility for manage time; Collecting data via time and attendance devices and software create a specific audit document for time and number of days employees were present. They can manage time correctly and be answerable at work by improving the schedule.
- Saving-time in payroll computing: The old-time attendance devices were as a Punch. The machine recorded clocking in and out on the card by registering days. Then, someone manually calculated presence days at the end of the monthly or weekly period. However, using fingerprint time and attendance devices, traffic logs are instantly registered online and stored on the server. Managers can permit reforms before paying salaries, including vacation, incomplete records, and missions. Plus, a payroll system issues the monthly bill automatically.
- Saving time: One method that fingerprint time and attendance solutions help employees is to accelerate the process of keeping time because employees do not have to punch cards; Companies do not pay a fee for issuing them. They only need to connect the time and attendance system with their fingers.
- Elimination payment disorders; advanced fingerprint systems eliminate time differences by giving access to employers for some settings. Change the payment rate is one of the facilities that employers access to the user interface. For example, a manager may change the payment rate by up to 2 times for people who come on holiday with and record the entrance time with their fingerprints or pay employees' attendance with additional hours at an appropriate rate.
- Powerful reporting and analysis: Getting a full view through easy reporting of time and attendance systems that inform you with decision-making capabilities in real-time. Therefore, you can quickly turn data into useful and valuable information. Instant access for managers and reporting, Query, and analysis tools enable your organization to actively manage business needs.
- Not time and attendance devices include any paperwork. A system records the entry and exit time registration automatically. Additionally, it can be done through the fingerprint sensor of the cell phones. Not only do employees do their assignments through telework, but also they are likely to register clock in and out remotely. It can be useful for people, especially service staff.
- You never have to worry about losing: Many companies still use cards to register employees clocking in/out time. Even though this idea is good in theory, card attendance systems cause loss of capital and time.
- Increase precision: Recorded times require maintenance in manual systems. Manual processes can lead to other issues, including the inabilities to read handwriting or even cheat. Otherwise, by using attendance devices, you can reduce the number of mistakes and neglect.
- More Productivity: It is vital to collect time cards for pay salaries in the manual process at the end of the period. Not only it just seems tedious, but it also could take several hours. Furthermore, if the responsibilities are on one individual, it will take a long time. Nevertheless, using time and attendance systems reduces time significantly for payroll processing, and you can assign just a few minutes instead of consuming-time hours on manual payroll processing.
- Time and attendance software eliminates manual processes, and it will automate your system. Nowadays, most businesses use automated payment; besides, they use biometric time and attendance machines to clock in and out upon entering or leaving a geofenced 'jobsite.'
- Because using time and attendance machines and time and attendance software help payment doing as well in a timely and accurate manner, they make employees happy. Plus, managers allow their employees to access their personal information through a user panel. Employees are empowered when they access their data, and the level of empowerment can increase satisfaction.
Time attendance devices provide useful information in various ways to improve business efficiency and profitability than tracking time. This information is easily accessible with one click. It often offers extra information in the form of a table that managers can use these templates to extract the output file for printing or other formats such as Excel. Fingerprint time and attendance devices are compatible with most existing payroll systems. They make payments easy and accurate, notwithstanding all registered clocking data enter into a payroll system directly. Also, it prevents human errors.